MVC, Welcome to My Blog!- Intro


Yep, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I ended up here.

As you probably already guessed, I ended up in this blogosphere due to a requirement for my Critical Writing in Media & Visual Culture Studies class. My name is Hannah Bogan and I am very much looking forward to venturing in to this aforementioned blogosphere. I am currently a Junior at the University of Redlands double majoring in Media and Visual Culture Studies and Business Management with an emphasis in Spanish. What will I do with these majors following graduation you ask? I have no idea but what I do know is that want to get better at assessing films and receive a better understanding of what exactly directors intended to do with their films.

A blog can mean many different things to many different people. Blogs can be pathways through which people communicate consistent thoughts and feelings to a loyal audience or they can simply be  a place where people come to vent without giving a flying fuck who's listening. For me, this blog is simply going to be a site where I will write about the various films I will be assigned throughout this Fall semester and where I will hopefully strengthen my prose in regards to dissecting film genres, film techniques, and everything else in between. This fourteen week journey will be a long yet rewarding one for all of us. Enjoy.

Comments